A complete and accurate account of the very important debate in the House of Commons, on Tuesday, July 9, 1782 [electronic resource] : In which the cause of Mr. Fox's resignation, and the great question of American independence came under consideration: ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1782-07-09
- London : Sold by J. Stockdale; at Mr. Axtell's; and of all other booksellers in in London and Westminster, 1782.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 61, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- First issued without pp.59-61 which contain a "short but important conversation, which took place in the House of peers, July 12"., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN28003.
View MARC record | catkey: 3410200