The acts and monuments of our late Parliament [electronic resource] : or, a collection of the acts, orders, votes and resolves that hath passed in the House. By Samuel Butler, author of Hudibras
- London : printed according to order, 1659. And re-printed this year 1710. And sold by J. Baker, 
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680
- A satire.
Advertisement to the reader signed: J. Canne, a pseudonymous signature as he was the supposed author of the original satire.
First edition attributed to Butler by Wing, but probably not by him; listed in the British Museum Catalogue among Butler's "doubtful and supposititious works.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN30639.
View MARC record | catkey: 3410401