Reports of adjudged cases in the Court of Common Pleas during the time Lord Chief Justice Willes presided [electronic resource] : in that court; together with some few cases of the same period determined in the House of Lords, Court of Chancery, and Exchequer Chamber. Taken from the manuscripts of Lord Chief Justice Willes. With notes and references ... by Charles Durnford, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Court of Common Pleas
- Uniform Title:
- Reports. 1737-1758
- Dublin : printed by John Exshaw, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 8, 12 unnumbered pages, 691, 45 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN34412.
View MARC record | catkey: 3410700