Musleiman Adeti, or a description of the customs and manners of the Turks [electronic resource] : with a sketch of their literature. By S. Baker. Dedicated to His Excellency, the Ambassador of the Sublime Porte, ... Embellished with a frontispiece
- Baker, Samuel, traveller
- London : printed for Milne; Jordan; Mason; De Boffe; Boosey, and Remnant, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 98 pages, plate : portrait ; 12⁰.
- With a list of subscribers., Reproduction of original from the Library of Congress., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN35279.
View MARC record | catkey: 3410756