The universal calculator [electronic resource] ; or the merchant's, tradesman's, and family's assistant. Being an entire, new, and complete set of tables, adapted for dealers in every branch of trade, by wholesale or retail, and all families, ... A new edition. By John Thomson, ...
- Thomson, John, 1733?-1807
- Edinburgh : printed by Murray & Cochrane: for G. G. J. & J. Robinsons, London, and Peter Hill, Edinburgh, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- xii,252 pages ; long 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN35467.
View MARC record | catkey: 3410768