Orders appointed by His Majestie (King Charles I.) [electronic resource] : to be straitly observed, for the preventing and remedying of the dearth of graine and victuall: with His Majesties proclamation, declaring his royall pleasure ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellaneous Documents. 1630-09-28
- [London] : Imprinted at London by Robert Barker: and by the assignes of John Bill. M.DC.XXX. Reprinted at London for Thomas Payne, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 10-27, 6 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN41626.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411011