Essays on the following interesting subjects [electronic resource] : viz. I. Government. II. Revolutions. III. The British constitution. IV. Kingly government. V. Parliamentary representation & reform. VI. Liberty & equality. VII. Taxation. and, VIII. The present war, and the stagnation of credit as connected with it. By John Young, ...
- Young, John, minister of the Gospel at Hawick, in Scotland
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], 1794.
- A new edition.
- Physical Description:
- 128 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a Conclusion: 124-128.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN46465.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411257