Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition and complaint of James Montgomery, Esq; his Majesty's Advocate, for his Majesty's interest, and of Sir James Maxwell of Pollock, Bart. James Ritchie and Company, Bankers in Glasgow, with concourse of his Majesty's Advocate, humbly sheweth [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Lord Advocate (Montgomery : 1766-1775)
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 21, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Maxwell, James, Sir, Baronet, 1735-1785
Raybould, John, active 1767
James Ritchie and Co. (Bankers in Glasgow)
- Signed: Henry Dundas, Andrew Crosbie.
Dated at head of drop-head title: January 14. 1767.
Concerns the case against John Raybould for counterfeiting paper notes.
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN46535.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411273