Short remarks upon the late Act of resumption of the Irish forfeitures, and upon the manner of putting that act in Execution [electronic resource].
- Brodrick, St. John, Sir, 1658 or 1659-1707
- London : printed in the year, 1701.
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By St. John Brodrick. - Referring to the Act of 11 and 12 Will.III.c.2. - 'Act of Resumption' in Gothic type, 'Irish forfeitures' in Roman; another edition has 'Irish forfeitures' in black letter.
Reproduction of original from the University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson, 28
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN47482.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411330