An Act for making the river Weaver navigable, from Frodsham-Bridge to Winsford-Bridge in the county of Chester [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. 1720-1721. 7 Geo.I.c.10
- London : printed by Mark Baskett, and by the assigns of Robert Baskett, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 146 pages ; 8⁰.
- Related Titles:
- Anno Regni Georgii Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ, & Hiberniæ, septimo. At the Parliament begun ... the seventeenth day of March, anno Dom. 1714. ... And from thence continued ... to the eighth day of December, 1720, being the sixth session of this present Parliament
Act to amend an Act passed in the seventh year of the reign of His late Majesty King George the First, for making the river Weaver navigable from Frodsham Bridge to Winsford Bridge, in the county of Chester; and for the more effectual preserving and improving the navigation of the said river
- Includes Public General Acts 7 Geo.I.c.10 & 33 Geo.II.c.49, with separate titlepage and continuous register and pagination.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN54458.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411547