Reform or ruin: abridged [electronic resource] : In which every man may learn the true state of things at this time; and what that reform is, which alone can save the country!.
- Bowdler, John, 1746-1823
- Uniform Title:
- Reform or ruin. Abridgments
- London : printed for the booksellers in town and country, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Bowdler., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Business., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress, B.3556 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN64961.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411704