Reports from committees of the House of Commons. Printed by order of the House. Vol. IV [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1773-06-28
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 763, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- The reports of the Committee were first officially ordered to be printed in their entirety on 28 June 1773, when they were included in the collection of select committee reports known as the 'First series', i.e. 'Reports from Committees of the House of Commons, 1715-1801', of which they comprise vol. 4; vols. 1-4 were published in 1774-76; they were reprinted with 11 additional volumes and an index in 1803-1820 (Lambert).
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN66321.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411738