An impartial report of the debates that occur in the two houses of Parliament [electronic resource] : ... on Thursday the 19th of November, 1795. With some account of the respective speakers, ... including copies of all state papers, treaties, conventions, &c. By William Woodfall, and assistants. Vol. I.
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1795-11-19
- London : published by T. Chapman, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 4, 8 unnumbered pages, 540, 126, 2 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : table ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Woodfall, William, 1746-1803
- With additional engraved title page (plate).
Last leaf is folded table.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN68870.
View MARC record | catkey: 3411806