A letter to the Right Honourable L-d Th-w. L-d H-h C-r of E-d. &c. &c. &c [electronic resource].
- Leeds, Francis Godolphin Osborne, Duke of, 1751-1799
- London : printed for R. Faulder, 1780.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 26, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By F. G. Osborne, 5th Duke of Leeds., L-d Th-w = Lord Thurlow, Lord High Chancellor of England., With a half-title., Leaf E2 is blank., Signatures: [A]² B-D⁴ E²., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 80-46.1, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 40526, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT2824.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412451