A second letter to the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Esq [electronic resource] : on the subject of the evidence referred to in the second report of the Select Committee of the House of Commons, appointed to enquire into the state of justice in the provinces of Bengal, Bahar, and Orissa. ...
- Price, Joseph, approximately 1749-
- London : printed in the year 1782. Reprinted, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 65, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Joseph Price.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT4773.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412650