The case of the officers of excise [electronic resource] ; with remarks on the qualifications of officers; and on the numerous evils arising to the revenue, from the insufficiency of the present salary. Humbly addressed to the Hon. and Right Hon. the members of both Houses of Parliament
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809
- [Lewes] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Paine.
Printed at Lewes in 1772, but not published until 1793.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT5803.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412747