The debate in the House of Commons, on Mr. Beaufoy's motion for the repeal of such parts of the Test and Corporation Acts as affect the Protestant Dissenters. On Friday the eighth of May, 1789 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1789-05-08
- London : printed for J. Johnson, 1789.
- Physical Description:
- vi,98 pages ; 8⁰.
- Some copies have an additional 4p. sequence at the end comprising two lists of members of the House who "voted forgoing into a Committee to consider of the Repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts, on the 28th of March, 1787" and who "voted for going into the same Committee, on the 8th of May, 1789."., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT6506.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412850