Copies of all minutes and proceedings held in Bengal, and letters from the Governor General and Council of Bengal to the Court of Directors of the East India Company ... [No 6.] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1787-03-15
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page, 12-18, 1 unnumbered page, 19-39, 1 unnumbered page, 40-82, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Issued as a Parliamentary paper., Title from docket title.- Papers relative to Warren Hastings's impeachment., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lambert, 3918 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT8190.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412883