A short but thorough search into what may be the real cause of the present scarcity of our silver coin [electronic resource] : And a method proposed, which, if taken, will effectually both produce a speedy supply, and prevent the like scarcity of it ... By a hearty well-wisher of the peace and prosperity of his country
- Clayton, David, active 1717-1719
- London : printed for the author, and sold by James Roberts, 1717.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages ; 8⁰.
- A hearty well-wisher = David Clayton., Reproduction of original from the University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress, 3010, Goldsmiths', 5364, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT8562.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412911