The cunning-man [electronic resource] : a musical entertainment, in two acts. As it is performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. Originally written and composed by M. J. J. Rousseau. Imitated, and adapted to his original music, by Charles Burney
- Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778
- Uniform Title:
- Devin du village. English
- London : printed for T. Becket and P. A. de Hondt, 1766.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 30, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT9990.
View MARC record | catkey: 3412983