Considerations on the late disturbance [sic] [electronic resource] : by a consistent Wh [sic].
- O'Beirne, Thomas Lewis, 1748?-1823
- Uniform Title:
- Considerations on the late disturbances
- London : printed, for J. Almon, 1780.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages ; 8⁰.
- The 's' of 'disturbances' has failed to print.
Consistent Wh = Consistent Whig, i.e. T. L. O'Beirne.
On the Gordon riots.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT12155.
View MARC record | catkey: 3413199