Some seasonable considerations for those who are desirous, by subscription, or purchase, to become proprietors of South-Sea stock [electronic resource] : ... By a Member of the House of Commons
- Hutcheson, Archibald, approximately 1659-1740
- London : printed; and sold by J. Morphew, 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 11, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Member of the House of Commons = Archibald Hutcheson., Dated at end: April 14th, 1720., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 5811, Hanson, 2808, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT12334.
View MARC record | catkey: 3413228