The town and country auctioneer's guide [electronic resource] : Containing abstracts of all the Acts of Parliament relating to the management and collection of the auction duties. An accurate map, describing the limits of the chief office of excise; with useful tables, cases, notes, and general remarks
- Planner, John
- London : printed by T. Burton. For John Planner, auctioneer, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 87, 1 unnumbered page, plate : map ; 4⁰.
- The preface is signed: John Planner.
With a half-title.
On large paper.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT13036.
View MARC record | catkey: 3413462