Historical remarks on the taxation of free states, in a series of letters to a friend [electronic resource].
- Meredith, William, 1725?-1790
- London : printed the sixteenth of November, 1778.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 82, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Meredith.
This edition has an inscription in Greek on the titlepage, and catchword on p.82: THE.
The final leaf containing 'The translations of the Greek notes' is numbered 82 on the verso.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 78-71b
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 47944
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT14293.
View MARC record | catkey: 3413584