Mr. Hague respectfully begs leave to inform the nobility and gentry of the University, and the ladies and gentlemen of the town, that he purposes beginning his subscription concerts the 14th instant. There will be ten concerts - ... They will be held at the Red Lion in the Petty-Cury, on Monday evenings as usual, and begin at seven o'clock [electronic resource].
- Hague, Charles, 1769-1821
- [Cambridge] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- At head: "Cambridge. Nov. 1st, 1796"., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT17936.
View MARC record | catkey: 3413777