By the Queen, a proclamation, for the better observance of the Act for laying duties upon malt, mum, cyder and perry [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1702-1707 : Anne)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1702-03-08
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd, printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1701 [i.e. 1702]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 1⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714
- "Given at our court at St. James the eighth day of March, 1701. In the first year of our reign."., Dates given according to Lady Day dating., Steele notation: Arms 122 Du- said upon., Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Graduate School of Business., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, I, 4309 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT19778.
View MARC record | catkey: 3413926