(A copy.) After our hearty commendations. Whereas his Majesty's service doth at this time require a speedy supply of seamen ... We do therefore, ... hereby pray and enjoin you to cause all straggling seamen ... to be taken up [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Royal Navy
- Uniform Title:
- Miscellaneous Documents. 1782-06-21
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- An order for impressment, signed: Camden, P., Manchester, Dorset, Gower, Edm. Burke, C. J. Fox; and dated: the Council Chamber at St. James's, the 21st day of June, 1782.
Addressed: To our loving friends the Justices of the Peace of the County of Lancaster.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT21105.
View MARC record | catkey: 3414170