At a Court of Directors of the Governour and Company of the Mine-Adventurers of England, held at their House in Angel-Court on Snow-Hill, on Wednesday, being the sixth day of December, 1704 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Corporation of the Mine Adventurers of England
- London : printed by F. Collins, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Resolutions for increasing stock.
Includes: 'At a Court .. held, &c. on Monday the 11th day of this instant December, .. ' being a resolution ordering the printing of the draft proposal for an increase in stock, with the text of the proposal.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT22587.
View MARC record | catkey: 3414360