The ordinary of Newgate [electronic resource] : his account of the behaviour, confession, and dying words, of the malefactors who were executed at Tyburn, ... in the mayoralty of the Right Honble. Robert Westley, Esquire, Lord-Mayor ...
- Guthrie, James, active 1727-1746
- London : printed and sold by John Applebee, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 40;22;20;20 pages ; 4⁰.
- The accounts signed by James Guthrie.
Four numbers, of which number 1 is in two parts.
Each part has a separate titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT25517.
View MARC record | catkey: 3414419