The red road = Čhankú lúta : linking diversity and inclusion initiatives to indigenous worldview / by Four Arrows (Wahinkpe Topa) aka Don Trent Jacobs
- Jacobs, Donald Trent, 1946-
- Additional Titles:
- Čhankú lúta
- Charlotte, North Carolina : Information Age Publishing, Inc., 
- Physical Description:
- lxii, 163 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- "The Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Movement in Higher Education and in Corporations, whether well intended or window dressing, is largely unsuccessful because it uses the same dominant worldview that has caused disrespect for D&I. Indigenous Worldview is founded on respect for diversity and is therefore the ultimate source for bringing the authentic goals of D&I initiatives to fruition. This book offers an engaging opportunity to learn why this can work and how to make it happen"--
- 9781648020797 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 34147124