The journal of the proceedings of the Lds Commissioners of both nations, in the treaty of union, which began on the 16th of April 1706. and was concluded on the 22d of July following. With the articles then agreed on [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Lords Commissioners for the Union of the Kingdoms of England and Scotland
- Additional Titles:
- Journal of the proceedings of the Lords Commissioners of both nations, in the treaty of union
- [London] : Printed at Edinburgh by order of the Parliament of Scotland, by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson: and reprinted at London for Andrew Bell, 
- Physical Description:
- 79, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- The penultimate line on p. 3 ends: "nostrorum princi-"; a variant has the penultimate line on p. 3 as: "Nostrorum princi-".
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 4270
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT29219.
View MARC record | catkey: 3414737