Chorea Gigantum [electronic resource] : or, the most famous antiquity of Great Britain vulgarly called Stone-Heng, standing on Salisbury-Plain, restored to the Danes. By Walter Charleton, M.D. ...
- Charleton, Walter, 1619-1707
- London : printed [by James Bettenham?] for D. Browne junior, and J. Woodman and D. Lyon, 1725.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 48 pages, plates : portrait ; 2⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Issued as part of a collection entitled 'The most notable antiquity of Great Britain,vulgarly called Stone-Heng, .. To which are added, The Chorea Gigantum, .. by Doctor Charleton; and Mr. Webb's Vindication of Stone-Heng restored, ..', 1725.
Printer suggested by colophon to the collection.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT30633.
View MARC record | catkey: 3414915