The zoo keepers. Series 1, episode 3 / series producer, Steve Greenwood ; BBC Bristol
- London, England : BBC Worldwide, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Wilson, Richard, 1936 July 9-, Greenwood, Steve, and BBC Worldwide Ltd
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The English seaside town of Paignton has always been proud of its zoo. Today it is rapidly changing from a traditional menagerie into a 21st-century environmental park and one of the most forward-thinking zoos in Europe. Over the course of the year, the young zoo keepers and their beloved animals are followed by fly-on-the-wall camera crews, revealing the drama and the comedy of life down at the zoo. Can Richard stop his elephants from eating all the plants? Will Ingrid realise her dream of working with rhinos in Africa? How do you cheer up a stressed, sore silverback gorilla? Zoo Keepers is full of wonderful characters who will endear themselves to viewers' hearts.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 22, 2021).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Richard Wilson.
View MARC record | catkey: 34151481