Computational Intelligence and Biomedical Signal Processing [electronic resource] : An Interdisciplinary, Easy and Practical Approach / by Mitul Kumar Ahirwal, Anil Kumar, Girish Kumar Singh
- Ahirwal, Mitul Kumar
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXIV, 152 p. 96 illus., 84 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kumar, Anil, Singh, Girish Kumar, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2191-8112
- Introduction -- Swarm Intelligence -- Classification and Pattern Recognition -- Biomedical Signal Processing -- Multirate Signal Processing and Feature extraction -- Basics of MatLab and Small Projects -- Conclusion.
- This book presents an interdisciplinary paradigms of computational intelligence techniques and biomedical signal processing. The computational intelligence techniques outlined in the book will help to develop various ways to enhance and utilize signal processing algorithms in the field of biomedical signal processing. In this book, authors have discussed research, discoveries and innovations in computational intelligence, signal processing, and biomedical engineering that will be beneficial to engineers working in the field of health care systems. The book provides fundamental and initial level theory and implementation tools, so that readers can quickly start their research in these interdisciplinary domains. Provides an introduction to computational intelligence and biomedical signals, including swarm intelligence, soft computing methods, and classification techniques, Presents the fundamental signal processing and classification approach, Includes implementation of techniques with examples, general programming codes and MatLab scripts.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 34152200