Advances in Clean Energy Technologies [electronic resource] : Select Proceedings of ICET 2020 / edited by Prashant V. Baredar, Srinivas Tangellapalli, Chetan Singh Solanki
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 1163 p. 637 illus., 528 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Baredar, Prashant V., Tangellapalli, Srinivas, Solanki, Chetan Singh, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Experimental Investigation of Domestic Refrigerator used as an Air-Conditioner by Augmentation Method -- Stabilizing molten salts through additives for high temperature CSP applications -- Impact of Various Different Kinds of Heterogeneous Catalysts on the Production of Biodiesel -- Investigations on the use of Molten oxides for high temperature heat transfer in Solar power plants -- Non-Invasive Measurement of Oxygenated Hemoglobin (SpO2) and Blood Pressure -- Investigation and simulation of Rooftop Solar Photovoltaic System -- Experimental Analysis Of Heat Transfer And Fluid Flow Of A Roughened Solar Air Heater By Using Artificial Roughness In Double Arc Reverse Fashion With Gap On The Absorber Plate -- Selection of Heat Exchanger based on performance and applications for efficient heat transfer -- Review on Conventional and Advanced Sliding Mode Control Schemes for Uncertain Dynamic System -- Analyze and Identify Smart City Applications and Their Existing Frameworks.
- This book presents select proceedings of the international conference on Innovations in Clean Energy Technologies (ICET 2020) and examines a range of durable, energy efficient and next-generation smart green technologies for sustainable future by reflecting on the trends, advances and development taking place all across the globe. The topics covered include smart technologies based product, energy efficient systems, solar and wind energy, carbon sequestration, green transportation, green buildings, energy material, biomass energy, smart cites, hydro power, bio-energy and fuel cell. The book also discusses various performance attributes of these clean energy technologies and their workability and carbon footprint. The book will be a valuable reference for beginners, researchers and professionals interested in clean energy technologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 34152313