Advances in Heat Transfer and Thermal Engineering [electronic resource] : Proceedings of 16th UK Heat Transfer Conference (UKHTC2019) / edited by Chuang Wen, Yuying Yan
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 914 p. 410 illus., 347 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Wen, Chuang, Yan, Yuying, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Single phase heat transfer -- Boiling, evaporation and condensation -- Computational heat transfer -- Multi-phase flow -- Cooling of electronics and other high heat flux devices -- Heat pipes -- Thermal management -- Air-conditioning and refrigeration -- Gas turbines, engines, combustion -- Heat exchangers -- Enhanced heat transfer -- Environmental heat transfer -- Heat transfer at micro and nano scale -- Nanofluids -- Porous media -- Energy recovery and heat integration -- Heat transfer and thermodynamics for automotive industry -- Heat transfer for aerospace -- Nature inspired solutions of flow and heat transfer -- Drying -- Heat transfer technology for sustainable energy.
- This book gathers selected papers from the 16th UK Heat Transfer Conference (UKHTC2019), which is organised every two years under the aegis of the UK National Heat Transfer Committee. It is the premier forum in the UK for the local and international heat transfer community to meet, disseminate ongoing work, and discuss the latest advances in the heat transfer field. Given the range of topics discussed, these proceedings offer a valuable asset for engineering researchers and postgraduate students alike.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 34152388