Extract of the process of treason, at the instance of Sir James Steuart [electronic resource] : Her Majesties advocate; and as having special warrant for that effect, against James Stirling of Keir, and others
- Stirling, James, 1679-1749
- London : printed in the year, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 40 pages ; 4⁰.
- With reference to the trial of James Stirling, Laird of Keir, Archibald Seton, Laird of Touch, Archibald Stirling, Laird of Carden, Charles Stirling, Laird of Kippendavie and Patrick Edmonston of Newtown.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT33913.
View MARC record | catkey: 3415442