The crisis: or, a discourse [electronic resource] : representing, from the most authentick records, the just causes of the late happy revolution: ... With some seasonable remarks on the danger of a Popish successor. By Richard Steele, Esq
- Steele, Richard, Sir, 1672-1729
- London : printed by Sam. Buckley; and sold by Ferd. Burleigh, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vii, 1 unnumbered page, 37, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- For additional holdings, please see N68456.
Apparently of the same setting of type as the 1713 edition. The titlepage is partially reset.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Social sciences and fine arts series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Rothschild, 1949
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT34402.
View MARC record | catkey: 3415517