Dollars against democracy : domestic terrorist financing in the aftermath of insurrection : virtual hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, International Development and Monetary Policy of the Committee on Financial Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, February 25, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on National Security, International Development and Monetary Policy
- Additional Titles:
- Domestic terrorist financing in the aftermath of insurrection
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 109 pages) : color illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-117hhrg43993. and "Serial no. 117-6."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Boukadoum, Iman, Senior Program Manager, Fighting Hate and Bias, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights; Brooks, Lecia, Chief of Staff, Southern Poverty Law Center; Gartenstein-Ross, Daveed, CEO, Valens Global; Glaser, Daniel L., Global Head, Jurisdictional Services, and Head of Washington, DC Office, K2 Integrity; Senior Advisor at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies; and former Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes, U.S. Department of the Treasury; Rogers, Daniel, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Global Disinformation Index.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-02-25.
View MARC record | catkey: 34155706