Weathering the storm : the role of private tech in the SolarWinds breach and ongoing campaign : joint hearing before the Committee on Oversight and Reform, U.S. House of Representatives, and the Committee on Homeland Security, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, February 26, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform
- Additional Titles:
- Role of private tech in the SolarWinds breach and ongoing campaign
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 77 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-117hhrg43755., "Serial no. 117-5.", and "Serial no. 117-4."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Sudhakar Ramakrishna, President and Chief Executive Officer, SolarWinds Corporation; accompanied by Kevin B. Thompson, Former Chief Executive Officer, SolarWinds Corporation; Kevin Mandia, Chief Executive Officer, FireEye, Inc.; Brad Smith, President and Chief Legal Officer, Microsoft Corporation.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-02-26.
View MARC record | catkey: 34155730