Protecting consumer privacy in the era of big data : hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, February 26, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 260 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:116-7
Serial no. 116-7 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Facebook (Firm)
- Facebook (Electronic resource)
- Big data—Government policy—United States
- Privacy, Right of—United States
- Online social networks—Security measures—United States
- Internet—Security measures—United States
- Technology—Moral and ethical aspects—United States
- Big data—Moral and ethical aspects—United States
- "Serial no. 116-7."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Brandi Collins-Dexter, Senior Campaign Director, Color of Change; Roslyn Layton, Ph.D., Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute; Denise E. Zheng, Vice President, Technology and Innovation, Business Roundtable; David F. Grimaldi, Jr., Executive Vice President, Public Policy, Interactive Advertising Bureau; Nuala O'Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer, Center for Democracy & Technology.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-02-26.
View MARC record | catkey: 34155955