In the Supreme Court of the United States, Kendra Espinoza, Jeri Ellen Anderson, and Jaime Schaeffer, petitioners, v. Montana Department of Revenue, and Gene Walborn, in his official capacity as director of the Montana Department of Revenue, respondents : on petition for a writ of certiorari to the Montana Supreme Court : brief for Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization as amicus curiae in support of respondent / Allyson N. Ho, counsel of record [and 6 others].
- Ho, Allyson N.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Brief amicus curiae of Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 17 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Espinoza, Kendra, Montana. Department of Revenue, Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization, United States. Supreme Court, and Montana. Supreme Court
- Does it violate the religion clauses or equal protection clause of the United States Constitution to invalidate a generally available and religiously neutral student-aid program simply because the program affords students the choice of attending religious schools?
- Espinoza, Kendra—Trials, litigation, etc
- Montana. Department of Revenue—Trials, litigation, etc
- United States. Constitution. 1st Amendment—Cases
- Church schools—Law and legislation—United States—Cases
- Church schools—United States—Finance—Cases
- Catholic schools—United States—Finance—Cases
- Government aid to private schools—United States—Cases
- School choice—United States—Cases
- "No. 18-1195."
"April 15, 2019"--Page 17.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities"--Pages ii-iv.
View MARC record | catkey: 34156753