Surgical pain management : a complete guide to implantable and interventional pain therapies / edited by Sanjeet Narang, Alison Weisheipl, and Edgar L. Ross
- [New York] : Oxford University Press, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Additional Creators:
- Narang, Sanjeet, Weisheipl, Alison, and Ross, Edgar L.
- 'Surgical Pain Management' is an essential step-by-step guide to surgical techniques and the perioperative management of chronic pain patients whose treatment includes implantable therapies. Chapters review what makes a potential candidate for implant therapy, patient education, and the surgical management of a patient along with the needed resources to organize an implant service. This book is an ideal companion to an advanced training program in interventional pain management and a useful resource for developing a team that will optimize care for some of the most difficult to treat chronic pain patients.
- 9780199377398 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34158218