The foot and ankle in rheumatology / edited by Philip S. Helliwell, Mike R. Backhouse, and Heidi J. Siddle
- [Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Helliwell, Philip, 1947-, Backhouse, Mike R., and Siddle, Heidi J.
- Musculoskeletal foot pathology is endemic in patients with rheumatological conditions, with up to 90% of patients reporting current foot pain. However, foot pathology is often trivialised, despite the strong body of evidence showing foot problems are associated with reduced quality of life. 'The Foot and Ankle in Rheumatology' is a unique, comprehensive, and detailed guide to all aspects of the management of foot and ankle pathologies in rheumatic conditions. Written by a team of leading experts, this title provides international perspectives and current state of the art information on foot and ankle pathology across a range of conditions.
- 9780191799211 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Previously issued in print: 2019.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34158295