The Marigold cook book : a practical and useful collection of Southern recipes, 1938 / Mary H. Baldwin and Evelyn G. Hinds
- Baldwin, Mary H.
- [United States?] : Doubleday, Doran & Company, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (126 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Hinds, Evelyn G. and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Food and drink in history
- AMDigital Reference: TX715 .B172 1938., "Collection: African American"--Home page., "Collection Overview: There are over 200 African American cookbooks in the collection dating from the early 19th century to the present. The earliest is a first edition of Robert Roberts, The House Servant's Directory (1827), the first cookbook written by a Black American and first book on any subject written by a Black American to have been printed by a commercial publisher. Additionally there are charity cookbooks, Black dialect items, and celebrity cookbooks. The collection is complemented by strong holdings in Caribbean cookery and African cookery."--Home page., and "Description: Cookbook from Marigold Restaurants."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2021. Digitized from a copy held by Michigan State University and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Michigan State University
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the Michigan State University. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34161081