Bermuda's best recipes : 700 tested and specially recommended recipes, 1961
- Warwick, Bermuda : Bermuda Welfare Society, Warwick Branch, 1961.
- Fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (xi, 187 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Bermuda Welfare Society. Warwick Branch and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- AMDigital Reference: TX717 .B43 1961.
"Collection: International Caribbean"--Home page.
"Collection Overview: While the collection features practically all the world's cuisines, emphasis is placed upon African cookery and its influence on the Americas. African cookbooks are primarily from those regions linked to the diasporas of the Americas, in addition to South Africa. Researchers can find a growing number of Afro/Caribbean cookbooks, including many from Cuba. Plans are now underway to build a strong collection of Brazilian cookery."--Home page.
"Description: Charity cookbook; recipes from 160 practical housekeepers in Bermuda. Special attention given to Bermuda ingredients. 5th edition; originally published in 1934."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2021. Digitized from a copy held by Michigan State University and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Michigan State University
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the Michigan State University. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34161145