Cooking the Middle East way, 1962 / Irfan Orga
- Orga, Irfan, 1908-1970
- London : Spring Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (256 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- AMDigital Reference: TX725.N36 O7.
"Collection: International Middle East"--Home page.
"Collection Overview: While the collection features practically all the world's cuisines, emphasis is placed upon African cookery and its influence on the Americas. African cookbooks are primarily from those regions linked to the diasporas of the Americas, in addition to South Africa. Researchers can find a growing number of Afro/Caribbean cookbooks, including many from Cuba. Plans are now underway to build a strong collection of Brazilian cookery."--Home page.
"Description: Includes introduction. Recipes included from: Egypt, Persia, Turkey, Lebanon and Syria."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2021. Digitized from a copy held by Michigan State University and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Michigan State University
- Copyright Note:
- Content compilation (c) 2020, by the Michigan State University. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 34161174