American cookery : formerly The Boston Cooking-School magazine of culinary science and domestic economics. Vol. XXIII, no. 5, December, 1918, Dec-18.
- Boston, Mass. : The Boston Cooking School Magazine Co., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (pages 313-392)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Cooking School (Boston, Mass.) and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Includes: advertisements, book reviews, samples of menus, seasonal cooking recipes, questions from readers, household hints, poetry, fiction, and illustrations of serving suggestions. Advertisements featured throughout.
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: Oversize Cookery Periodicals Ame.
"Collection: Janice Bluestein Longone Culinary Archive"--Home page.
"Collection Overview: A collection of American culinary history including cookbooks, menus and ephemera from the 16th through to the 21st century. Through this culinary archive researchers can explore changing attitudes towards diet and health, homemaking, commercial dining and the industrialisation of food production. The material has been collected over many years by Jan Longone, an adjunct curator in the University of Michigan Special Collections Research Center, and her husband University of Michigan Emeritus Professor Daniel T. Longone."--Home page.
"Sub-collection: Periodicals"--Home page.
"Note: Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of the University of Michigan library"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2021. Digitized from a copy held by the University of Michigan and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Michigan
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the University of Michigan.
View MARC record | catkey: 34161442