The law in civil actions and proceedings in the various courts of the state of New York : including the principles of law relating to actions or defenses, and the rules of evidence, together with citation of authorities ; being "The law and practice in civil actions and proceedings in justices' courts and on appeal to the county courts in the state of New York, including the principles of law relating to actions or defenses: the rules of practice, of pleading, and of evidence: together with practical forms and precedents" / by William Wait, counsellor at law
- Wait, William, 1821-1880
- Additional Titles:
- Vol. 3 has title: Practice in civil actions and proceedings in Justices' courts and local courts of cities and municipal courts (except the city of New York), and on appeals therefrom, together with practical forms and precedents, the various statutes and code provisions relating thereto, and with citations to the decisions of the courts and Binder's title on print version: Wait's Law and practice
- Rochester, New York : Williamson Law Book Company, 1914-1915.
- Eighth edition / revised and enlarged to conform with the present statutes and decisions of New York, by Charles Almon Tipling, LL. B., counsellor at law.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes (lxxx, 3,158 pages)) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Tipling, Charles Almon
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Paged continuously.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 34161557