Forms of pleading in actions for legal or equitable relief : prepared with copious annotations, and with especial reference to the codes of procedure of the various states and adapted to the present practice in many common law states / by Austin Abbott, LL. D.; completed for publication after his decease by Carlos C. Alden, LL. M., of the New York bar, then professor of pleading in the law department of the New York University
- Abbott, Austin, 1831-1896
- Additional Titles:
- Binder's title on print version: Abbott's Forms of pleading
- New York : Baker, Voorhis and Company, 1918.
- Second edition / by Carlos C. Alden J.D., LL. M., of the New York bar, dean of the Buffalo Law School, author of "handbook of the code of civil procedure," "Abbott's practice and forms," second edition, etc.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 volumes (lvi, 2,837 pages) : forms
- Additional Creators:
- Alden, Carlos C. (Carlos Coolidge), 1866-1956
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Paged continuously.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 34161558